Fall is here! We have a very happy farmer. He LOVES this time of year, which makes us LOVE it as well. He works crazy hours and, most of the time, with a smile on his face. I'm so thankful for cell phones and buddy seats in the combine. That way the girls get their daddy fix as well. The older the girls get, the easier this gets.
This is one of our farm girls :) When we bring the guys food, most of the time, some child wants to ride with dad. If we aren't close to home we hang out and wait. I treasure the times laying in the grass with my girls, talking, trying to make grass whistle or just being silly.
I posted the last picture because.........this is the same "farm girl." Her daddy had a REALLY hard time with this. None of it made sense to him. Why the need to dress up? Why the need to go out with friends? Why the big deal? I remember my first homecoming. It was a big deal. And it's fun to dress up once in awhile. So I texted Steve the above farm girl and the below. Same girl, different clothes. Beautiful inside and out!!! So proud of her!! She looks amazing, no matter what she wears :)I love the stages of all my girls, but it is hard to see them grow up. So I had to post a picture of the twins in their footie PJ's. Still cuddly! (and they are clean, that's a rare occasion these days :)
This guy, Jack, has caused us grief these days. He seems to have found a "girlfriend" and it's been a chore to keep him around the Koeman compound. So after picking him up a couple times (5+ miles away), we fixed the underground fence and he took a little trip to the vet. He has been sticking around again (hopefully forever!) I ask myself why I let a silly dog cause me grief. The picture below tells it all. She LOVES Jack! And he Loves her! He is not an indoor dog, but she tends to sneak him in and play.


That is about it for us. I had the girls at work and a co worker stated how fun it was to see Brooke. The little girl she prayed for so intensely, and how great she is doing now. I told her, it seems as if life is going, too good. Too easy. It sounds dumb, but some days I feel like I'm just floating through and enjoying every minute of it. The girls are getting older. We can carry on conversations with all of them. You can reason with them. Optioncare, our medical place for Brooke, came and picked up Brooke's IV pole and feeding pump. It was like saying good bye to the past. Brooke has more MD appts this week and the middle of October. She may be getting her feeding tube removed the end of the year. We will hopefully know that by next week. We are just going to enjoy this ride and thank the Lord daily for His continued Blessing on us. We see Him and feel Him. And are so blessed.







No comments:
Post a Comment